Crock Pot Apple Butter
photo by cooky11111
- Ready In:
- 14hrs 5mins
- 6 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Put apple sauce into crock pot, add remaining ingredients; stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on high til begins to bubble, reduce heat cook 8 hours.
- Stir occasionally as it thickens to prevent bottom from sticking.
- Uncover and continue cooking til nice and thick.
- Allow to cool slightly, stirring often.
- Spoon into freezer containers, leaving 1/2-inch head space, refrigerate uncovered til cold; Cover and freeze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!