Apple & Sultana Buns
- Ready In:
- 200 g self raising flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g soft brown sugar
- 45 ml sunflower oil
- 175 ml apple juice
- 1 cooking apple, peeled & cored
- 1 egg
- 125 g sultanas
- 25 g chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas6.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon & baking powder into a bowl. Make a well in the centre & add all the remaining ingredients expect the walnuts. Mix throughly.
- Arrange 12 case in a muffin tin, then divide the mixture between them & sprinkle walnuts over each one.
- Place in the oven & bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown & firm in the middle.
- Remove & turn out on to a wire rack. Serve whilst still warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!