Amy's Fruited Chicken Salad
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup green seedless grapes or 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup dry chow mein noodles
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, well drained
- lettuce leaf
- In large bowl combine chicken, pineapple, celery, olives, onions and grapes.
- Blend mayonnaise and msutard.
- Toss gently with chicken mixture.
- Cove and chill at least on hour.
- Just before serving, gently fold in oranges and chow mein noodles.
- Place on lettuce leaves placed on a platter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Northern Canada, and really love it here. I work full time, have two great kids; Robyn - aged 8 and Braeden - aged 5. I have a great Hubby who does most of the cooking during the week, as he is home much earlier than I. We love to entertain on the weekends, and often have large dinner parties. It's lots of fun, and we really like spending time with those we aren't able to see as often as we would like. The Hubby and I enjoy setting the menu, and then being up to our arm-pits in work!! Our guests always love coming to our house for good food, good friendship, and good wine. What else is there?.......