Alison's Quinoa Tabouli
photo by hotdishmama
- Ready In:
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large persian cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint or 1/4 cup cilantro leaf, chopped fine
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash red pepper flakes (optional)
- Mix ingredients together and serve.
- garnish with sprig of parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!