Air Fried Easy Sweet Pepper Poppers
photo by Stephy Jo
- Ready In:
- in a small bowl combine cream cheese and minced jalapeno's.
- Cut the tops off of the sweet peppers and clean out the insides.
- Stuff the peppers tightly with the cream cheese mixture.
- Put one pepper in each wonton wrapper.
- Wipe the edges of the wonton wrapper with water.
- Roll the stuffed peppers into the wrapper and seal tightly pressing on the moistened edges.
- Spray the bottom of the fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Lay the poppers in the basket without overcrowding.
- Spray the tops of the poppers with cooking spray.
- Place in the air fryer for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for a couple of minutes before eating because they will be very hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!