Turkey Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Pepper Poppers
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cut in 1/2
- 6 jalapenos
- 1. Cut stems off of peppers and cut them all in half longways. Remove the seeds and membranes from peppers.
- 2. Mix cheddar cheese with cream cheese. Fill each pepper with the cream cheese mixture.
- 3. Wrap 1/2 slice bacon around each pepper half. Place on a foiled (cooking spray such as Pam) lined baking sheet.
- 4. Place in a 450° F (230° C). oven for 10-15 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
- 5. Remove and serve when cool enough to safely eat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION