After-Ski Chicken Casserole
- Ready In:
1 9x13 casserole
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup wild rice (1/4 cup uncooked)
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cans cream soup (mushroom, celery or chicken)
- 1 cup fresh celery
- 2 cans water chestnuts
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package slivered almonds
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups crushed potato chips, spread on top
- Combine all ingredients except potato chips.
- Spread chips on top.
- Bake in 9x13" pan at 325 deg.
- for 45 min.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married and have three children ages 9 to 16. I work full-time so between work and attending as many school functions as I can possibly fit in, I have little time to prepare "gourmet" type dishes which require a lot of preparation time. I like tasty, quick-fix meals that use ingredients that are usually in my house and don't require an extra trip to the store. When I'm not waiting on my family or working, I like to do counted cross-stitch and recently started a new hobby----quilting.