Cheesy Chicken Casserole
photo by Kim M.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut up
- Prheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spoon into 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
You've got another winner here, mom! I wanted something easy and comforting and this hit both spots. I lightened it quite a bit w/o compromising taste by using low sodium stuffing, 98% fat free cream of chicken soup and 2% Velveeta. It was still thick and rich and so very good. Served with a salad and fresh green beans, we walked away happy and full! Thanks so much!
see 2 more reviews