5-Minute Cheese Potatoes
photo by mightyro_cooking4u
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 lb) jar cheddar cheese sauce (like Double Cheddar cheese sauce by Ragu)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 4 scallions, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 (2 lb) bag refrigerated red potatoes, wedges (6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 400 degrees; grease a 1 1/2 quart shallow casserole.
- Stir cheese sauce, nutmeg and cayenne until blended.
- Reserve 1 T of scallions for garnish.
- Stir remaining scallions and the potatoes into cheese sauce until well mixed.
- Spoon into casserole, sprinkle with cheese and cover with nonstick foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, removing foil after 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, mixture is bubbly and top is slightly browned.
- Sprinkle with reserved scallions and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!