unbaked 9-inch pie crust
jumbo brown eggs
( Captain Morgan's)
fine sea salt
pumpkin pie spice
1 (15 ounce) cans
( Libby's Pumpkin)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Do not prick holes in pastry shell. Line with foil and bake at 450 F for 8 minutes. Remove foil and reduce oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and rum. Stir in sea salt, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg, cloves and brown sugar.
- Stir pumpkin puree into sugar mixture.
- Slowly add heavy cream and stir until filling is smooth,.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Place pie on sheet pan and bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or insert a knife to check your pie is done.
- Remove pie and place on a rack to cool.