Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
A new recipe.. I had a craving for Zucchini & Summer squash, it's healthy & tasty.. So I decided to go through my collection of family & friends' recipes & I came across many but this particular one caught my attention because it included potatoes. I tried it as a side dish for lunch, next to grilled chicken and a crisp green salad. It turned out lovely and delish!!
- Prepare the oven by reheating at 400 degrees. Set aside until needed.
- On the stove, medium heat, in a large skillet, melt the butter.
- Add all the vegetables to the butter, saute & stir.
- Add the salt & Pepper according to taste.
- Cook the veggies until tender while stirring slowly and carefully.
- Add the cream and cook for 5-7 minutes until it thickens.
- Once cooked, remove from the stove and place in a Pyrex or a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top of the mixture and the Parmesan & Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake this dish for 25 minutes to cook, then turn on the broiler for 5 minutes until it gets golden on top.