Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Can be made the day before and baked just before serving.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- Melt butter in a saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add in the onion, zucchini, and carrots; stir/saute for 3-4 minutes or until softened.
- In a big mixing bowl, whisk the soup and sour cream together.
- Add in the sauteed vegetables and stuffing cubes; stir to blend.
- Transfer mixture to a 3 quart casserole that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 35-40 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Serve immediately.