Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Easy preparation. Maybe serve with a salad or guacamole.
- cooking spray
- 2 zucchini
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 green onions
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 16 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces Mexican blend cheese
- 2⁄3 cup cilantro
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- Drain and rinse the beans, place in a large bowl.
- Grate the zucchini and squeez out as much liquid as you can.
- Combine the beans, zucchini, spices, cheese, green onions thinly sliced and chopped cilantro.
- Turn on broiler.
- Spray one side of tortilla with spray and place sprayed side down on a cookie sheet.
- Spoon mixture onto the tortillas about 1/4" thick. Spray other tortillas and place on top with sprayed side up.
- Place under the broiler for about 2 minutes then turn and broil for 2 more minutes. Watch carefully as they can burn easily.
- Remove when just starting to brown. Cut into 4 quarters and top with salsa.