Chicken Zucchini Quesadillas
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken until cooked through and then slice into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with the olive oil and sautee onions, garlic, and zucchini until the zucchini becomes tender. This takes about 8-10 minutes.
- On a pizza pan, lay one tortilla down and top with chicken, veggies, and half the cheese.
- Put the other tortilla on top and bake for about 10 minutes or until the tortilla is browned and crispy.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve with fresh pico de gallo and sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am currently a student working towards my degree in education and have been married for almost 4 years! I moved to Iowa a few years ago and have learned that the local cuisine is not so figure friendly, so it has been nice to look for more healthy options available on Recipezaar!! I love to cook and especially love baking as I have an incredible sweet tooth! I love finding new methods of cooking and new recipes for everyday favorites. Recipezaar has helped me to become a better cook and my Hubby is thankful for that!