Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Yet another way to use the abundant garden zucchini. The dark green skin adds color contrast to the slaw.
Top Review by sbera007
I really wanted to like this, but didn't. The sauce is just way to tangy. I think it would have been better with a mayo based dressing. I may try again and experiment with the dressing b/c I really like the veggie combination. Reviewed for Pool Party.
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage or 1⁄2 head red cabbage, grated
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper