1/1 Photo of Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins
Easy to make, moist and delicious. Everyone loves these muffins. We omit the nuts and use regular sized chocolate chips, because that's what we usually have on hand. I like to pulverize the zucchini in the food processor, which makes it barely detectable in the muffins, that way even my kids will eat these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla, mix well.
- 3Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just moistened.
- 4Fold in zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts (if using).
- 5Fill greased or paper-lined muffins cups two-thirds full.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins test done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g