Easy to make, moist and delicious. Everyone loves these muffins. We omit the nuts and use regular sized chocolate chips, because that's what we usually have on hand. I like to pulverize the zucchini in the food processor, which makes it barely detectable in the muffins, that way even my kids will eat these!
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, oil, milk, lemon juice and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry until just moistened.
- Fold in zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts (if using).
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffins cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins test done.
Very tasty. I used brown sugar instead of white.
These are delicious!!! I love when I have all ingredients on hand to make a recipe. The cinnamon and chocolate chips add a nice touch. Other than omitting the walnuts I followed the recipe to a T. Will definitely be saving this recipe!
These are excellent--the texture is very light yet moist. The hint of cinnamon really adds to the flavor. I brought a batch into the office this morning and everyone loved them.