Recipe by Ambervim
Go ahead and have a 2nd serving! Use up that zucchini overgrowing your garden. Enjoy a guilt free pleasure.
Top Review by loof
These chips were tasty but they did not turn out the way I hoped they would. Even after the full 1 hour 45 minute baking time they had cooked up enough to shrink a bit and lose most of their moisture but were not browned or crispy. I made these seasoned with only salt as you suggested, but I think they would also be good with italian or cajun seasoning. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My-3-Chefs 2012
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Lay out zucchini slices on a silpat or parchment lined sheet.
- Spray or brush a little canola over the top of zucchini.
- Season to taste.
- Bake 45 minutes. Rotate. Bake 30 - 60 minutes more.
- Eat soon. Time will wilt them.
- A zucchini makes 1/4 to 1/3 cup of chips or more if really big.