Fresh Spinach & Cheese Ravioli W Creamy Vegan Zucchini Sauce
photo by Monterey Gourmet Fo
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups
- Place shredded zucchini in 4 cups of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove and drain all water.
- Combine all ingredients in blender except ravioli and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cook ravioli according to the instructions on the back of the package.
- Toss zucchini sauce with ravioli and enjoy!
- Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 Cup. Servings Per Container: About 3.5. Calories: 420. Calories from Fat: 170. Total Fat: 19g. Saturated Fat: 7g. Trans Fat: 0g. Cholestrol: 80mg. Sodium: 600mg. Total Carbohydrate: 44g. Dietary Fiber: 7g. Sugars: 4g. Protein: 19g.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>This is a sponsored profile.</p> <p> </p> <p><span>At Monterey Gourmet Foods™ we believe mealtime should be something the whole family should look forward to - with enticing foods that provide new and different experiences for everyone. Try our authentic flavors from around the world with delicious offerings such as Potato and Cheese Pierogi, Chicken and Cheese Rigatoni and Chicken Mandu Dumplings. At Monterey Gourmet Foods we bring the world to your table.</span></p>