Baked Zucchini Chips
A delicious, quick and healthy way to use zucchini! I have also used yellow squash instead. This is also great cooked on the George Foreman. I heat mine to 450 deg and cook about 15-20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Ready In:
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In one small bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the egg whites in a separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices into the egg whites, then coat the breadcrumb mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn over and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes, until browned and crispy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
i of course added extra parm! more cheese makes everything better. we really liked this! instead of seasoning with pepper I used some cavendar's greek seasoning which i use on EVERYTHING. My DD said to tell you thank you "thank you thank you this was so good" (she is 10). this fit in with our nutrition plan. we had this with sauteed asparagus and shake-n-bake chicken breasts. I had to cook at the same time as the breast and same temp (400) so I cooked them for 25 minutes. drizzled the foil lined sheet with olive oil. flipped about the last 10 minutes. Thanks so much