Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Different than those posted. Here for the future. From an auto-glass company's compilation cookbook which was given out as a gift. It contains recipes from all different insurance companies in the US. This was submitted by Donna Woods from Wyatt Insurance Agency, Inc., Corbin, KY
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) package cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Place zucchini in a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle each half with soy sauce, salt, garlic, and pepper.
- Layer tomatoes and onions over zucchini and sprinkle with the remaining seasonings.
- Top with cheese and dot with butter.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes.