Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Fabulous served cold at morning tea or brunch, or packed for a picnic or in lunchboxes. Very quick and easy to make.
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk or 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 3 large zucchini, grated
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 cup plain flour
- 125 g feta cheese, cubed
- Preheat oven to 180C, and grease and line a 20cm square baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well-combined.
- Spoon into baking dish, and cook in oven for about 45 minutes or until cooked through (check centre with skewer) and golden.
- Allow to cool in tin.
- Slice into squares and serve.
- Lovely with a spoonful of really good chutney and a leafy green salad.