- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package seasoned croutons
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage over medium-high heat until brown. Drain and crumble.
- In a lightly greased 13 X 9 casserole, arrange the croutons in a single layer. Layer with cheddar cheese, swiss cheese and pepperjack cheese. Top with the cooked sausage.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, half and half, milk, mustard, onion, salt and pepper. Pour over the sausage. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-60 minutes. Let sit before serving.