Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Really good with shrimp or crab salad
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients in saucepan gradually add the cold water.
- Cook and stir over med heat til thickens.
- Remove from heat, Cover with paper towel, to keep skin from forming.
- Cool to lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
- Beat in remaining ingredients with whisk.
- Transfer to container with lid.