Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Spicy succulent wings. What more can I say?
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, disjointed and wing tips discarded
- 1⁄2 cup plum jam
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 -6 drops hot pepper sauce (Tobasco, Peri Peri etc)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat oven 425f.
- Place wings in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients and brush generously over the wings.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, baste frequently, until cooked and golden.
- Serve with Chinese hot mustard (if desired).
Another great and easy chicken wing recipe! Very delicious! Thank you Bergy!
This was yummy!! Very easy to put together too .. another keeper!
Very easy and tasty...family thinks I spent longer than I did in the kitchen :) Definitely will cook this one again. Thank you.