Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is bursting with flavor! You could even add prosciutto, salami or pepperoni if you wanted some meat! Enjoy!
- 226.79 g orzo pasta, cooked and drained
- 113.39 g fresh spinach, torn
- 113.39 g feta, crumbled
- 118.29 ml red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, chopped
- 1-2 serrano peppers (optional) or 1-2 jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 44.37 ml capers
- 118.29 ml kalamata olive, sliced
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 29.58-44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine last 7 ingredients in another bowl. Pour mixture over orzo mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Can be eaten straight away or refridgerate salad until ready to eat!
I really liked this and loved the Greek salad flavor of it, but I think the flavors are a little too strong for my kids (3 and 1). I would definitely make this again along with something I know my kids will like!
This is amazing! It is so full of flavor. I only used about a quarter of a 10 oz. bag of spinach and it was plenty for us. DH usually does not care for olives and red peppers but he had three huge helpings with lunch. Thanks for the keeper KPD! I will definitely be making this again :)