1/6 Photos of Zesty Low-Fat Chicken Breasts
Very tasty, you can make it as hot or as mild as you want. Quick easy dish - no muss no fuss
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 2Whisk remaining ingredients (except cornstarch) together until they are well blended.
- 3Pour over the breasts.
- 4Coat both sides of the breasts with the sauce.
- 5Bake in 400°F oven for approx 30 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- 6Remove breasts, keep warm pour the sauce into a sauce pan stir in the cornstarch that has been mixed with a tbsp of water, bring to a boil and allow to thicken whisk constantly.
- 7Pour over the chicken & serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zesty Low-Fat Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 654.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 26.2 g