Very tasty, you can make it as hot or as mild as you want. Quick easy dish - no muss no fuss
Make and share this Zesty Low-Fat Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Put the breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients (except cornstarch) together until they are well blended.
- Pour over the breasts.
- Coat both sides of the breasts with the sauce.
- Bake in 400°F oven for approx 30 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Remove breasts, keep warm pour the sauce into a sauce pan stir in the cornstarch that has been mixed with a tbsp of water, bring to a boil and allow to thicken whisk constantly.
- Pour over the chicken & serve.