Recipe by dicentra
150 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Serves 6. Serve on carrot or celery sticks, crackers or sliced baguette. Reheats well.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup tomato based chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons onions, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces cooked crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced fresh chili pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a slow cooker, combine cream cheese, chili sauce, mustard, onion and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Add crab and chile pepper.
- Stir well and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with paprika to taste and serve.