- 6 chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely crushed Ritz cracker
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (Season-All or equivalent)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Remove the skin and excess fat from the chicken and rinse.
- Mix the mayonnaise and hot sauce together and cover only the meaty parts of the chicken.
- Mix the dry ingredients and spread them on a dish.
- Roll the chicken breasts in the cracker mixture evenly covering the meat- avoid fingerprinting the coating.
- Place the breasts bone-side down in a broiling pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes rotating the pan after 25 minutes.
- Do not turn the chicken!