Luscious Lemon Pie Ww
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 8mins
60 mini tea-cake cups
- 12 graham cracker squares (2 1/2-inch squares)
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie margarine, cold
- 3 ounces sugar-free lemon gelatin (four 1/2-cup serving package)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 3 1⁄3 ounces sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix, divided (four 1/2-cup serving package)
- 2 cups fat-free lemon yogurt (divided)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In food processor or blender, process crackers until finely crumbled.
- Add margarine; process until evenly moistened.
- Press crumb mixture evenly onto bottom and part way up sides of pie plate. Bake until browned, 6-8 minutes. Cool completely on rack.
- In small, bowl, combine gelatin mix and water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In large bowl, with electric mixture set at medium speed, beat together pudding mix, 1 cup lemon yogurt, milk and plain yogurt.
- Add gelatin mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into cooled pie crust; cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 8 hours.
- Cut into 8 wedges; top each wedge with 2 tablespoons of remaining lemon yogurt.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made exactly as directed except I omitted the crust and put the filling in glasses. Using the food processor it's made in almost no time at all and yields a treat that lives up to it's name, Luscious Lemon. The lemon is on the milder side so if you prefer a strong lemon nip you may want to add an bit of lemon juice or extract. I love it just the way it is. This is quick and easy enough to make for the kids and can be dressed up easily for company. Thanks Kate for another keeper! Made for Photo Tag.
Made this pie for my dad and he loved it! I have trouble with sugar substitutes and migraines so I didnt eat a piece but it sure smelled good when I was making it. Dissolved the jello in the saucepan that I boiled the water in and let it sit while I made the filling. The instructions didnt say how long to beat the yogurt and pudding mixture so I guessed and kept beating until the the mix was thickened. I did buy a graham cracker crust instead of making one because my pie crusts are horrible. Kate I am sure I will be making this pie again for my dad, he really enjoyed it! Made and reviewed for Zaar Tag.