Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like this dip because it's easy to make and very versatile. You can serve it with crackers, veggies, chips. Or get this--spread lightly on a bread of your choice (maybe a French loaf) and broil!
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-fried, crumbled (I bake my bacon, its easier)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- Combine cottage cheese and cream cheese in serving bowl and mix well.
- Stir in bacon, horseradish, scallions, parsley and pimentos.
- Chill covered, for 1 hour.