There was a restaurant famous for these in Nebraska, actually they were famous for all their desserts. These were always a family favorite and I've had the recipe for many years. This calls for 9 eggs and no it is not a misprint !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350, grease 9x13 pan.
- 2For the bottom layer, cream butter and 2 cups of sugar.
- 3Add cocoa and 4 eggs.
- 4Mix thoroughly on low speed.
- 5Add 1 cup flour and 1 tsp vanilla, mixing again.
- 6Pour into pan.
- 7For the top layer, in a clean bowl mix cream cheese and 1 1/2 cups sugar on high until smooth.
- 8Add 5 eggs and mix on low speed.
- 9Add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, 1/2 cup flour mix again.
- 10Pour this over chocolate layer, swirling a bit to give it a zebra effect.
- 11Bake 45 minutes or until center sets.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zebra Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.0
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.4 g
- Cholesterol 242.6 mg
- Sodium 373.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 60.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g