3 hrs 30 mins
This usually comes to mind whenever me and my sister are craving for a quick dessert fix. It works perfectly when there are guests or last minute potluck dinner parties to attend. You can customize the sweetness to the level that you prefer and add whatever toppings you want. And yes, two people CAN finish this in a single sitting. :D Enjoy! note: make the crust first or have it prepared in advance before making the filling because the crust needs to set first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese (best if you take it out of the fridge in advance for it to soften)
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 cup sugar (This is what we like, feel free to add and subtract the amount)
- 1 (100 g) package gelatin, powder (it's about 1 tsp or so)
for the crust
- 2mix together crushed graham/cookies/oreos/whatever with melted butter. place in container. (we use pie tins! :) )
- 3refrigerate until firm.
- 5mix together cream cheese,cream,vanilla,and sugar until smooth (no lumps).
- 6add in the gelatine powder then mix well.
- 7pour onto crust and refrigerate for a few hours until firm.
- 8eat as is or add toppings as you wish.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Super Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1507.8
- Calories from Fat 1097
- Total Fat 121.9 g
- Saturated Fat 74.2 g
- Cholesterol 379.6 mg
- Sodium 510.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 52.6 g