4 hrs 10 mins
This is a yummy marinade for flank steak with a nice combination of sweet and spice. (Prep time includes time for marinating)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- 2Whisk briskly until all ingredients are mixed well together.
- 3Place flank steak in gallon ziploc bag.
- 4Pour marinade over flank steak.
- 5Be sure that the steak is entirely covered.
- 6Close/seal bag or container and place in refrigerator.
- 7Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 8Grill or broil to desired doneness (approx. 4 minutes per side for rare).
- 9After removing from grill let sit for several minutes before carving.
- 10Slice thinly.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Flank Steak With Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 441.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g