Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A very easy and yummy recipe.
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- Cut up the apples into small chunks and place them on the bottom of a lightly greased pie pan.
- Combine the sugar, flour, eggs and half of the vanilla into a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the apples and sprinkle with remaining vanilla.
- Put into preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
wow.. um... Ok this is more like a cake or.. I don't know it has the texture of a quiche almost. It doesn't have a crust, that is true. But it is filled with a cakey/spongy/quiche like filling. It's bland, the texture is odd and I've even tried to tinker with it to make it better. There are no spices beyond some vanilla sugar. I tried adding cinnamon and nutmeg, and toasted cinnamon sugar walnuts (made it twice to give it a fair try.) To say the least, I thought it was pretty bad.