Crustless Apple Pie
- Ready In:
- Use 1 teaspoon of the butter to grease a round, 2-quart casserole dish that has a lid.
- Pile in the chopped apples.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon and cloves.
- Dot surface with the remaining butter.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 45 to 60 minutes or until apples are tender.
- This is easy to expand to fill as large a covered casserole as your family or group requires.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Much better than the sum of its parts. Originally I was a little leery of the fact that there was no sweetner, but I decided to trust you, and I'm so glad I did. I reduced the butter to about 1 tbsp. and think that, for our tastes, 1/2 tbsp. would be enough. That said, this is easy and very tasty. I served it as a side dish, though it certainly would be a good dessert. A little fat free cool-whip on top would be nice too. Thanks!