1/4 Photos of Yum! Yum! Pear Muffins
I got the original recipe from taste of home but changed it to suit our tastes. A delicious Muffin! I think this is my favorite of all! I highly recommend using the nutmeg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine Flour, sugar, Baking powder, baking soda, salt and nutmeg.
- 2Cut in butter.
- 3In separate bowl mix eggs, buttermilk, vanilla and pears.
- 4Stir into flour mixture until just moistened.
- 5Spoon into lined or greased muffin tins.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20 min, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yum! Yum! Pear Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 198.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g