Hg's Yum Yum Brownie Muffins - Ww Points = 4
I recently purchased the new Hungry Girl Cookbook and this is one of the recipes that sounds really good to me that I would definitely like to try. Here is what the book says: "It may seem odd to use nothing but pumpkin and cake mix for this recipe, but it works perfectly well. Hope you love it!"
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix the two ingredients together. Don't add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, like eggs, oil or water. The mixture will be very thick, so you might be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother. Do NOT do this!
- Place batter into the prepared muffin cups and place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.