Cakey Chocolate Pear Muffins
- Ready In:
- 160 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 225 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 pears, diced (use ripe ones)
- 50 g chocolate chips (I used a mix of milk chocolate and white)
- Cream butter and both sugars in a big bowl for about 5 minutes. Beat in each egg separately.
- In a nother bowl combine flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet carefully.
- Fold in pears and chocolate chips. The dough will be very cake like.
- Fill into prepared muffin tins and bake in the preheated oven at 190Â°C/375Â°F for about 20-30 minutes.
Join The Conversation