1/1 Photo of Yorkshire Beef Pudding
Hoosier Margie's Note:
Meal in a dish. What more can I say?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat with onion.
- 2Drain grease, except 1 tablespoon.
- 3Add 2 tablespoon flour, stir in well.
- 4Add liquid.
- 5Cook until thick.
- 6Add vegetables, salt and pepper.
- 7(Sometimes I stop here and serve.) Melt butter in 2 quart casserole.
- 8Beat eggs in medium bowl.
- 9Add milk, blend well.
- 10Add flour and salt, beat until batter is smooth.
- 11Pour into dish.
- 12Spoon meat mixture into center of batter to within 1 inch of edge.
- 13Bake in 425 degree oven for 30 minutes or until puffed and browned.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yorkshire Beef Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.7 mg
- Sodium 524.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 22.0 g