Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My recipe is a little different then others posted on zaar. My DH used to stop at truck stops for lunch and this was always his favorite "special of the day".
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground ham
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Combine craham cracker crumbs, eggs and meat mixture.
- Roll into balls about the size of golf balls.
- Place in baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, tomato soups,vinegar , dry mustard and maple syrup.
- Pour over ham balls.
- Bake at 300 for 45 minutes.
- *can be made ahead and frozen.