Yaya's Sweet & Sour Meatballs
- Add breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and egg to minced meat (if you wish, you can add a bit of water) Roll into balls and set aside Brown diced onions in olive oil until golden in large skillet with a lid Brown the balls and gently turn them until evenly browned.
- During this step you can keep skillet covered, which prevents the balls from sticking.
- Add soup, paste, lemon juice, brown sugar and cover.
- Cook on low heat, mixing occasionally for 90 min.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice (recipe can be easily doubled or tripled).