1/8 Photos of Ww Southwestern Pork Chops - 4 Pts.
Out of an old 1998 WW cookbook called "15 Minute Cookbook" I have this marked as "great". If you don't care for the strong lemon like flavor of cilantro you can substitute parsley if you prefer. This is great served with black beans, pineapple wedges and fresh strawberries. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat until hot.
- 2Press chops with palm of hand to flatten slightly; add to skillet and cook 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 4Combine salsa and lime juice; pour over chops.
- 5Simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until chops are done.
- 6If desired, sprinkle chops with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Southwestern Pork Chops - 4 Pts.
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.6
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 184.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 24.8 g