Recipe by teresas
Out of an old 1998 WW cookbook called "15 Minute Cookbook" I have this marked as "great". If you don't care for the strong lemon like flavor of cilantro you can substitute parsley if you prefer. This is great served with black beans, pineapple wedges and fresh strawberries. Hope you enjoy!
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops, lean and trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup salsa (I like hot)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat until hot.
- Press chops with palm of hand to flatten slightly; add to skillet and cook 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Combine salsa and lime juice; pour over chops.
- Simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until chops are done.
- If desired, sprinkle chops with cilantro.