Ww Shrimp With Cilanto and Lime - 5 Pts.
photo by CulinaryExplorer
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups
- 1 3⁄4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine fist 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp mixture, and saute' 4 minutes or until shrimp is done.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and remaining ingredients.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
WOW!!! I am beyond pleased. This recipe, as is, arouses your senses. This is EXCELLENT!!! I added avocado, roma tomatoes, raw sunflower seeds on top prior to serving and served over quinoa. This is beyond delicious. This is going to bee my "GO TO" shrimp recipe. EXCELLENT!!!!! I thought the ginger would make it taste a little off, but it enhances the flavors. LOVELY!!! A WINNER!!!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>