Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Light, quick and easy casserole from Weight Watchers. 3 points per 1 cup serving.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 9 ounces diced 97% fat-free cooked ham
- 15 ounces loose packed frozen hash browns
- In a large bowl, combine soup, mustard, sour cream and milk.
- Add onion flakes and parsley flakes.
- Mix well to combine.
- Fold in ham and hashbrowns.
- Pour mixture into a sprayed 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 2 to 3 minutes.
This was good. I made just as written except doubled the recipe. I cooked it just over an hour and with the double recipe I think it probably would have been better with an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
I used leftover ham from Christmas for this recipe. It turned out great. Very easy to prepare. Thanks for the recipe.