Recipe by teresas
This is a delicious dish out of the Weight Watchers cookbook called "Cook it Quick". Try this recipe and see whether you don't agree that a small amount of butter is the perfect carrier for herbs.
Top Review by Annacia
Excellent side for tonight's baked chicken breasts with a light fruit salad on the side. Lots of flavor to enjoy and quite simple to make up. This should please the whole family. :D
- 6 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 1 tablespoon oregano, minced
- 1 garlic clove, bruised and peeled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the linguine according to package diretions.
- Drain and put in a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small nonstick skillet.
- Add the parsley, basil, thyme, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat and cook until the herbs wilt.
- Discard the garlic.
- Pour the herbed butter over the linguine and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.