1/4 Photos of Ww Linguine With Herbed Butter 5-Points
This is a delicious dish out of the Weight Watchers cookbook called "Cook it Quick". Try this recipe and see whether you don't agree that a small amount of butter is the perfect carrier for herbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the linguine according to package diretions.
- 2Drain and put in a serving bowl.
- 3Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small nonstick skillet.
- 4Add the parsley, basil, thyme, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 5Reduce the heat and cook until the herbs wilt.
- 6Discard the garlic.
- 7Pour the herbed butter over the linguine and toss to coat.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Linguine With Herbed Butter 5-Points
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 149.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g