1/22 Photos of Ww Cumin-Scented Oven Fries
This is a great tasting recipe. It is out of my Weight Watchers cookbook called "Best of Weight Watchers Magazine". It has 3 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F, lightly spray a baking pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Combine the potatoes and olive oil in one bowl.
- 3Combine the cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cayenne, and cinnamon in another bowl.
- 4Sprinkle the spice mixture over the potatoes and toss well.
- 5Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the pan.
- 6Bake 20 minutes, then turn the potatoes, and bake until crisp and cooked through, 8-10 minutes longer.
- 7For a little extra crispness, finish cooking the fries under the broiler.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Cumin-Scented Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 392.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g