This is a great tasting recipe. It is out of my Weight Watchers cookbook called "Best of Weight Watchers Magazine". It has 3 points per serving.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F, lightly spray a baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the potatoes and olive oil in one bowl.
- Combine the cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, cayenne, and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture over the potatoes and toss well.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, then turn the potatoes, and bake until crisp and cooked through, 8-10 minutes longer.
- For a little extra crispness, finish cooking the fries under the broiler.
these are great - an easy way to spice up potatoes. I also tried with frozen fries and it worked well too. I do like to omit the cinnamon though.
Lots of flavor here! And easy to make. I cut the recipe down to one large potato, which was plenty for two of us, served with a chicken burger. Only thing I will change next time is to cut the amount of cayenne.
Yummy! I left the skin on the potatoes, and broiled them for a couple minutes. I also left out the cayenne. I think that they were a tad over spiced, but that's just my opinion. I'll make them again for sure though :) Thanks!