Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW Simply Delicious
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat very large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Swirl in the oil, then add the garlic.
- Saute until softened, about 1 minute.
- Increase the heat, to medium-high and add the shrimp, oregano, and crushed pepper; saute, stirring constantly, until shrimp are opaque, about 2 minute.
- 1 Point per 3 shrimp.