Crock Pot Baked Sliced Apples - 1 Ww Point
Good baked sliced apples that are 1 WW point and freeze well also.
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 5mins
- 3 1⁄2 cups cored peeled and thickly sliced cooking apples
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raisin
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Combine apples and raisins in crock. Add Splenda, apple pie spice, and apple juice. Mix well to combine. Dot top with margarine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
YUM, these were soo tasty for breakfast this morning! Loved the added raisins and apple pie spice.<br/>I dont own a crock pot, so I made these in the microwave, which worked out nicely. I had organic apples, so I left the peel on them and also I left out the sugar. <br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us, bmcnichol!<br/>Made and reviewed for PRMR October 2011.Reply
FABULOUS!!! Absolute perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Used Recipe #38766 for the apple pie spice which was also wonderful. I cooked mine on high for about 2.5 hours and then put them in the fridge for the flavors to fully develop. . .then warmed up before serving. Will certainly make this again and have shared the recipe with friends.1Reply
see 16 more