Mexican Watermelon Agua Fresca - 1 Ww Point
photo by Leahs Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 8 cups seedless watermelon, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 small watermelon wedges, for garnish
- Combine 4 cups of the watermelon cubes and 1/2 cup of the water in a blender and puree. Press the mixture through a sieve set over a medium bowl. Pour into a large pitcher. Repeat with the remaining watermelon and water.
- Add the sugar and lime juice to the pitcher; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the aqua fresca into 6 ice-filled glasses. Garnish each drink with a watermelon wedge.
see 12 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love great food and I particularly like trying cuisines new to me! Although I don't prepare as much food as I used to, creating in my kitchen is still one of my favourite things to do. Enjoy!