Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a dish that i always make for the family, its so easy to make and you will probably find that you have all the ingredients in your cupboard...try it you will love it.
- 8 sausages
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 300 g peas
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 potatoes
- Grill your sausages & then chop them up.
- Fry your onion.
- Place half of your sausages & half of the onion in a square casserole dish.
- Pour the tin of tomatoes over the sausage & onion.
- Put the rest of the sausage & onion on top of the tomatoes.
- Then pour the tin of peas(in there juice) over.
- Peel & thinly slice your potatoes & place them on top of your casserole.
- sprinkle your 1tbl of curry powder over the potatoes.
- In the empty tin of peas -- 1/2 fill with cold water & pour over the potatoes.
- Place kitchen foil over the dish & place in the oven on gas mark 5 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with cob & butter.